What I’ve got so far-
Its about what?
- Try @ridewithvia! Always a low fare. Use my code lauren3s6d for $10 credit. Download the app here: bit.ly/1tyhEhS 1 month ago
- #thehonorablehowardstern #NYDebate 8 months ago
- This debate got me like 😩😩😩😩 #NYDebate 8 months ago
- How to Curate Your Event’s Content Like a Pro eventbrite.co.uk/blog/how-to-cu…. Yep Yep Yep. Need this. #eventprofs 1 year ago
- .@matteorenzi time to show Italy's ready to lift millions out of poverty w/agriculture at #GlobalCitizen Festival http://t.co/2nuiNUSxLe 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Work
So as seen from the last post, life has been a bit of an adventure recently. And the adventure has just continued! This last month may or may not have been the busiest, craziest, most stressful and exhausting month of … Continue reading
I applied for my first job today. Was I excited? No. Was I hopeful? No. Did I feel like my lungs were slowly closing? Yes. Ughhhhhh so it begins. I don’t want to talk about it anymore.
This evening marks the end of my summer long internship. After 4 unit rotations, prospect research, board week, fundraising school, two intern presentations, and numerous envelopes stuffed- I. AM. FINISHED. I am also exhausted. After having our final presentation today … Continue reading