What I’ve got so far-
Its about what?
- Try @ridewithvia! Always a low fare. Use my code lauren3s6d for $10 credit. Download the app here: bit.ly/1tyhEhS 1 month ago
- #thehonorablehowardstern #NYDebate 8 months ago
- This debate got me like 😩😩😩😩 #NYDebate 8 months ago
- How to Curate Your Event’s Content Like a Pro eventbrite.co.uk/blog/how-to-cu…. Yep Yep Yep. Need this. #eventprofs 1 year ago
- .@matteorenzi time to show Italy's ready to lift millions out of poverty w/agriculture at #GlobalCitizen Festival http://t.co/2nuiNUSxLe 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Realization
So my house is practically empty. I’m getting ready for the big move tomorrow. I’ve sold all my belongings (including my car- one of the saddest moments of my life), packed the rest up, and am ready to go…sort of. … Continue reading
So I haven’t written in far too long a period of time. My absence though is due to the presence of grown-up adventures in my life! For the last two weeks I’ve been living out of a suitcase (or 2 … Continue reading
I applied for my first job today. Was I excited? No. Was I hopeful? No. Did I feel like my lungs were slowly closing? Yes. Ughhhhhh so it begins. I don’t want to talk about it anymore.