What I’ve got so far-
Its about what?
- Try @ridewithvia! Always a low fare. Use my code lauren3s6d for $10 credit. Download the app here: bit.ly/1tyhEhS 1 month ago
- #thehonorablehowardstern #NYDebate 8 months ago
- This debate got me like 😩😩😩😩 #NYDebate 8 months ago
- How to Curate Your Event’s Content Like a Pro eventbrite.co.uk/blog/how-to-cu…. Yep Yep Yep. Need this. #eventprofs 1 year ago
- .@matteorenzi time to show Italy's ready to lift millions out of poverty w/agriculture at #GlobalCitizen Festival http://t.co/2nuiNUSxLe 1 year ago
Tag Archives: indiana university bucket list
So my house is practically empty. I’m getting ready for the big move tomorrow. I’ve sold all my belongings (including my car- one of the saddest moments of my life), packed the rest up, and am ready to go…sort of. … Continue reading
So the most daunting task on The IU Bucket List was checked off yesterday, #59 Stay at Kilroy’s- Open to Close √ Open to Close means staying at Kilroy’s, one of IUs most popular bars from open (11AM) to close (3AM). Can … Continue reading
So less than one week to go in Bloomington and I realized that there were some items on my IU Bucket List I had yet to write about. I think I avoided these items because they are not enjoyable stories … Continue reading
This week I accomplished my most anticipated tasks off The IU Bucket List, #56 Go to the Quarries √ For me, this task was the most anticipated because it is the only task that is technically illegal. I guess we were trespassing… … Continue reading
So the last pre-grad tasks from The IU Bucket List, (but not the last task yet!) is, #35 Study in the Arboretum √ I pulled out my slides, looked over my exam prep, but it was just too pretty to study!
So another pre-grad check off The IU Bucket List! #46 Sing the Fight Song at a bar √ This one was not hard to accomplish at all as I have witnessed it most every time I got to a bar, but … Continue reading