What I’ve got so far-
Its about what?
- Try @ridewithvia! Always a low fare. Use my code lauren3s6d for $10 credit. Download the app here: bit.ly/1tyhEhS 1 month ago
- #thehonorablehowardstern #NYDebate 8 months ago
- This debate got me like 😩😩😩😩 #NYDebate 8 months ago
- How to Curate Your Event’s Content Like a Pro eventbrite.co.uk/blog/how-to-cu…. Yep Yep Yep. Need this. #eventprofs 1 year ago
- .@matteorenzi time to show Italy's ready to lift millions out of poverty w/agriculture at #GlobalCitizen Festival http://t.co/2nuiNUSxLe 1 year ago
Category Archives: It’s something funny
So the most daunting task on The IU Bucket List was checked off yesterday, #59 Stay at Kilroy’s- Open to Close √ Open to Close means staying at Kilroy’s, one of IUs most popular bars from open (11AM) to close (3AM). Can … Continue reading
This week I accomplished my most anticipated tasks off The IU Bucket List, #56 Go to the Quarries √ For me, this task was the most anticipated because it is the only task that is technically illegal. I guess we were trespassing… … Continue reading
So the last pre-grad tasks from The IU Bucket List, (but not the last task yet!) is, #35 Study in the Arboretum √ I pulled out my slides, looked over my exam prep, but it was just too pretty to study!
So another pre-grad check off The IU Bucket List! #46 Sing the Fight Song at a bar √ This one was not hard to accomplish at all as I have witnessed it most every time I got to a bar, but … Continue reading
So to take a step back, the week of graduation I continued to knock off more tasks from The IU Bucket List including, #6 Picnic along the Jordan River √ Okay so this might be one of the only tasks from the Bucket … Continue reading
So as seen from the prior posts, I have been updating The IU Bucket List left and right this week, trying to accomplish as many tasks as possible before graduation! Next on the list- #37 Kiss someone special in the Rose Well … Continue reading
I’ve just finished my taxes. It took forever. With a mom in California, a dad in Tennessee and having lived and learned in Indiana for the last 3.5 years, where the heck do I claim residence!? While it took me … Continue reading
So a while back I wrote a blog pointing out the surge in videos at IU and how “cool” we are. Well finally there is a video that I think really represents IU. It focuses really on basketball, but I … Continue reading