What I’ve got so far-
Its about what?
- Try @ridewithvia! Always a low fare. Use my code lauren3s6d for $10 credit. Download the app here: bit.ly/1tyhEhS 1 month ago
- #thehonorablehowardstern #NYDebate 8 months ago
- This debate got me like 😩😩😩😩 #NYDebate 8 months ago
- How to Curate Your Event’s Content Like a Pro eventbrite.co.uk/blog/how-to-cu…. Yep Yep Yep. Need this. #eventprofs 1 year ago
- .@matteorenzi time to show Italy's ready to lift millions out of poverty w/agriculture at #GlobalCitizen Festival http://t.co/2nuiNUSxLe 1 year ago
Category Archives: It’s something I made!
So instead of doing homework or dwelling on the ever looming graduation, I decided to host a Super Bowl party on Sunday! Best idea ever. Not only did I get to cheer for my dear Pittsburgh Steelers (good effort) and … Continue reading
Well, school is back in session and my classes are full force. This being my last semester and all I was hoping for an easy course load. Lies. Amongst papers and readings I thought I would take the time to … Continue reading
So sadly this month has been crazy busy with exams, projects and a lack of sleep. But when the holidays come it’s time for family, relaxing, and a little time for blogging. Yesterday I got to spend my Thanksgiving in … Continue reading
So it was another day of learning experiences for Lauren this last Saturday. My roommates and I were preparing for a party and just what we needed– the toilet breaks. After much squinting and wincing, I realize the chain had … Continue reading
Okay so I might not be a professional but the photos sure make my food look like I am!! I would say, I’m getting better. I might have even fooled a few people. This last weekend my friend Brandon hosted a … Continue reading
Although grilling wasn’t on my IU Bucket List, it was definitely a new accomplishments- With some of my friends moving out of town, I inherited a few items- including a grill! I decided to start modestly and go with hot dogs. … Continue reading
It all started last Saturday. I was inspired, so I went to the Bloomington Farmer’s Market. I got the full experience for the quaint little town market. I admired the flowers which I don’t have the disposable income to purchase, … Continue reading
Another successful meal! Taco night! I was super proud of this meal… I took what I had in my fridge and just put stuff together! The only thing I bought was avocado and mango (on my lunch break after dropping … Continue reading